Friday, May 13, 2011

we are family

One more week, and I'll be leaving SMK Taman Mount Austin. Two more weeks, and I'll be leaving Full Gospel Church and the awesome CG members.

From Left to Right: J'shua, a spirit-filled pastry chef~
Boon Fei, young at heart pastor
Angela, active cell group leader, wife to boon fei
Hui Fang, cool and adorable young lady
Ivan, fast n furious car lover
serene, successful business woman
jia yi, vocalist & piano teacher






Right now, i'm in a dilemma to head home straight after practicum or explore West Malaysia till 11th June, my accidentally purchased air ticket.  Knowing myself, I would gladly choose vacation.  But, I do not have my own transport (that is why i am stuck alone at home now while my other 3 roommates are out dating), it will be less enjoyable to take bus rides alone (Yvonne, what says you?)

RM 500-600 to buy a new ticket for end of May.  Dad wants me to go home, saying i'll spend more if i stayed till 11th June. But, for RM600, i can go to Terengganu, maybe Langkawi or even cross the border line into Bangkok!  Phuket, I've never been there!
Ida came to bring me out for early birthday celebration :)  Hope our dreams will come true XD
















Brother Desmond is off to Bali today.  He shared his diving trips to Phuket and that was where he took his advance diving certificate. Ah...when my dream to dive come true?
We are family~  

2 comments:

  1. Go Phuket, and share me the photos...

    (Just joking, jie xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dangerous to walk to the bus stop. hehehe. but on the bus should be ok. take bus to larkin! :P

    ReplyDelete