Thursday, January 8, 2015

My sweet memories in 2014 =)

Good morning bloggie~

    It's 6:45am, 9th January 2015. I'm going to board the 10am MAS to Sibu later. This is it. Kinda excited to look at my new time table and what other positions will be assigned to me this year.

    Back from a good sweat. Woke up early and joined daddy for a brisk walking at Reservoir Park. We reached at 5:50am, it was pitch dark still, but several uncles and auties were bidding farewell to dad. Salute them!

One of my favourite pic! Straight from the airport from Kapit, March 2012!




    Dad can walk very fast, I couldn't keep up with his pace after half a round. Dear Lord, thank you SO MUCH for blessing with such loving parents. As I grow older, I ... it makes me so grateful to have these precious moments with my family. Dad retired last year, throughout the holidays, he never fail to wake up early and helped mom with the household chores and gardening. Yesterday, he joyfully showed me the first batch of vegetables he grew! Guess the corn could be harvested in another week or so =)  AND, dad picks up cooking! He taught me how to bake bread and ...why are my eyes wet typing these down.. haha. LOVE YOU DADDY & MOMMY!

Taiwan, Dec 2012.
     Due to a 'special mission' this holiday, we didn't go overseas for vacation this year. Mom thought 2014 wasn't a good year to fly too. Hope we'll go somewhere together this year. They're not growing any younger and .... Dear Lord, please bless my parents with good health! I hope they'll see my children get married! hahahaha

     10 more minutes here before breakfast and packing. Oh ya, I MUST email my supervisor my draft, thanks so much to my awesome bf for he took a leave to help me with my paper.

Christmas Dinner with Phil's family and relatives @ Riverside Majestic. Grandpa gave him a 'thumbsup!' when I was introduced. Cute! =D
Met up with Ying and friends. Cheers to our 23 years of friendship!
Attended Huey's wedding, Nat delivered her 2 child =)


    
Hope to be MORE involved in God's work this year =)

Looking forward to our graduation day this year!!!

Phil attends my CG, while I attend his LG. Which church should we stick to in the future? Hmm..
Still couldn't believe I coordinated a district level workshop. Thanks Mentor!
Get to be a tourist in Kapit! Wee~
Buddy Pam is back from London, with him! =)
Attended buddy Ed' wedding in Johor. Are you a papa dy?  =P
Thank you Lord! Award aside, I'm grateful to meet these awesome teachers/leaders =)

My pretty colleagues, our Annual Dinner at Sibu . See you girls shortly! =)    

No comments:

Post a Comment