Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MaDeup Tutorial

Have you ever feel ugly? How many of us are willing to upload our not-so-pretty pictures/videos? Out of boredom, my buddy decided to paint my tired-looking face. This is her work:
:

                                       

Aftermath,

Due to impulse, on the last day at JB, Creative's hair stylist cut my hair way too short that I swear Yvonne can hear me crying in my heart. To console me, my makeup artist-buddy-cum-photographer produced her 2nd work:


medium/long suits me more?


or short?

6 comments:

  1. Jie...

    BOTH! =)

    (and I think you'll still look good if you are bald =p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that's a cute hairstyle! the short one i mean :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! beautiful eyes and features. Interesting video too! The photo with short hair looks more natural. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. both also beautiful! nice!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys..haha, now im growing to love my short hair. guess love can really be cultivated as time passed by :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look good, amma ;P... hehehe kidding... as long as u love it than go ahead...

    ReplyDelete