Monday, August 15, 2011

For You

Today 16 August 2001, should be the due date my first niece see the world~

our princess, will you come out today? :)

Aunty Yiing promises to love you, not overly pamper :P

I wish you are healthy!

Adorable, lovely and most important of all, respect your elderly..

Will you be like sis or take after brother-in-law?

Anyhow, I'm sure we'll all love you to  bits~

What will your name be?

Will you have the habits of sucking fingers like me?

haha, I think kids nowadays are more hygienic

and never did I encounter any kids who'd rather suck their fingers than baby soothers..

until I google and came across these~!!!!








Looking at these angels.. ah, I am really looking forward to see you! *excited*

God bless you my dear!

XOXO
Aunty Yiing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment