Sunday, March 6, 2011
"Touching People, Changing Lives"
This is the theme of Full Gospel Church, JB this year. God, you know just how grateful I am to be so near you though i'm now further away from my peers.
Today, we have the special guests from Philippines ACTS. How much have i missed ACTS church at Summit. How are you my dearest Elish, Steph, Ian and friends?
Praise the Lord! The Adopt a Child To School Programme has been going on strong for the past 6 years, starting with 23 students to the current 107 students. Indeed, not only do the ministry get to reach out for these students, they get involved with their families as well. So, a family of 10 members X 107 students, can easily reach up to 1000 lives~! Hallelujah!!
As Sister Ellenita (sorry if i mis-splet) points out:
1. We cannot do miracles, but God USES us to teach them about His works and it is God who does the miracles.
2.There are many who are not reached. (Luke 10:2 "He told them the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few")
3. "Let's not pray for lighter burdens, but for STRONGER bags." (Now, that's a powerful line i love!)
4. "Marriage is not a word, but a sentence. Life Sentence."
5. L.O.V.E. makes us do things BEAUTIFULLY :)
6. We can work. We can teach. We can encourage.
7. TEAMWORK is the goal for everyone.
8. Be part of the mission of God. When? NOW!
Yay! Found my favorite pastor's FB!! Haha :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kenneth-Chin/126204557371?ref=nf&sk=wall