Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Good God (^_^)

So tired of feeling anxious of my coming observation that I repeatedly edit my lesson plan. What a waste of anxiety! That is when God shows His great love to me again: (^_^)

Friends, trust the Lord. He answers to our prayers and He knows what is troubling us even before we call for His help...  Praise the Lord (^_^)

On this day of your life, Silverin, we believe God wants you to know ... that your remedy for anxiety is the question: 'Will this matter in a year from now?'
Message from God
All too often you get so involved in things that you look at life through a microscope. Amplifying manifold, an invisible speck becomes an insurmountable mountain. Put down the microscope and imagine yourself a year from now looking back at today: 'Does this really matter?' 

No comments:

Post a Comment